May 24, 2010

FIIIIIIIIIREWORKS!!

I'm like a moth to a flame when it comes to fireworks. Seriously. If you're one who believes that one method to deter zombies is to shoot off fireworks then call me a zombie! I've been hearing fireworks go off for over the past hour and every time they die down, I walk away. Then another set of fireworks goes off and there I go, running towards the window again.

Let's rewind to when the sun was still out...

Today's dinner was spring mix with strawberries and watermelon, dressed with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper:
Along with a plate of homemade fries:
My brother baked these at 450F for 30 minutes. Along with some organic ketchup, it was a great dinner for a super hot night.

Now back to the fireworks!!! Here's a few that I managed to take from the neighbours across the street:
My favourite one is the second from the top. It reminds me of a rose. Pretty! Okay it's now way past what should have been my bedtime but it's hot and I'm cranky so that's my excuse for staying up this late. Oh wait, it was the firework actually.

No comments: