July 5, 2009

SWIRL ATTEMPT #1

I really shouldn't be typing as my top coat is in the midst of drying on my newly-swirled nails. Can you tell just how bored I am at this point? How I'm going to stay in this house, in my bedroom no less, for the next 4 days is beyond me. I should get my dad to make a trip to Blockbuster stat!

Anyway, here they are and a close-up of the thumb, which turned out to be the best because it's the first one I did.
I used Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Shocking Pink and OPI's Italian Love Affair. I put a dime-sized amount of the Shocking Pink in a silicone cupcake thing and then dropped 3 drops of the Italian Love Affair. I then dipped my brush into the center (where the pink was on top and dark pink on the bottom) and then swirled it onto my nails. Very pretty but I'm not usually down with these pink colours so this is coming off soon. I'll try it with purple and report back. Man I'm bored!

No comments: