July 17, 2010

HONEY LAVENDER ICE CREAM SANDWICHES!

Now if this If that doesn't get your mouth-watering, then I don't know what will:That right there is a homemade honey lavender ice cream sandwich and I could not be more proud of it. That's what you do with your chewy lavender cookies. Of course, let's see a few more photos, shall we?Yum!Yes, it tastes even better than it looks. And even though I hate Blogger for not letting me rotate my own photos, it was just this good:Well I guess that's enough.

3 comments:

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

OMG, that looks SO yummy :P Thanks for sharing.. I just came across your blog and I can't wait to see more of your creations!

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

RudePrincess said...

Dude. That ice cream sandwich does totally look amazing. I've never heard of honey lavender cookies. I went and looked up the recipe. Seems pretty easy. Where would you pick up lavender buds? I would have to see if I could some how make it less points as well as getting some low fat and cal ice cream. What makes a cookie so chewy?

Dominique said...

Funny enough, I picked up the lavender buds at Chapters! Sean and I were at the one at Bayview Village (I think) and they always have awesome stuff. I think it was on sale and I had to get some. I had been searching for lavender for ages (without wanting to buy it online) and finally found it. I'm not sure the ice cream would be the same with low-cal substitutions. The full-fat milk and cream are what make it set and what make it super rich and creamy. The good news is that the ice cream is so rich and creamy that all you end up wanting is one small scoop and you feel totally satisfied.

I still have half a container left.