December 25, 2009

SUPER QUICK FOOD RECAP!

It's been ages since a proper food recap and this isn't going to be one of them. Here I've got a collection of two days' worth of posts.

Breakfast over the past few weeks has consisted of the following:One egg plus some egg white in between two slices of multigrain bread. It keeps me satiated until I break down usually around 4pm while at work. My 4pm break isn't usually my choice; it's usually when the other person comes in for our one-hour overlap so I quickly apologize and tell her that I have to go and eat something since it's been over seven hours since I last ate.

This is a bento of snacks for later that was supposed to be eaten later that day:
A couple clementines, cherries and strawberries. Yes, cherries! And they're not bad for December. In fact, they're actually decent and probably better than some of the cherries I consumed during the summer. I'm not going to question where they came from though. This is one of those rare times when I'm probably better off turning a blind eye on that one.

And dinner the next day...
Roasted free-range chicken with roast potatoes, onions and carrots with more onions. Delicious! But I consumed WAY too much food, despite what looks like a portion from Swiss Chalet, and was sick the rest of the evening. Clearly my stomach was all "no, no, no" but my tastebuds were all "more, more, more!" Tastebuds, you win this time but never again; it simply wasn't really worth it.

No comments: