April 4, 2009

THREE CHEERS FOR CLIF!

After having tasted two of three flavours of Clif Bars that I had access to (Chocolate Almond Fudge and Black Cherry Almond), I went out and bought 10 bars of my favourite flavour. Care to venture a guess as to which flavour it was? If you guessed Chocolate Almond Fudge, you're right, however, I have no prizes for you. Black Cherry Almond had an almost vomit-inducing aftertaste. I don't know exactly what it was but I could not finish it--until it was late at night and I was out and had nothing else to eat. Anyhoo, Clif Bars were on sale a couple of weeks ago (10 for $10) and of course I had to stock up. What's better than great savings? Nothing! So I grabbed 10 bars of the Chocolate Almond Fudge and 5 Maple Nut bars and 5 Chocolate Chip bars. I hope the latter two are good because I haven't tasted them yet. I could be in for a big surprise! Hopefully one that is full of goodness on my tastebuds rather than feelings of vomit.

Here is my new stash of Clif Bars:

And here are the stars of the show (Chocolate Almond Fudge, Chocolate Chip and Maple Nut):

And no, I am not getting paid to advertise for their company. Boo to that!

No comments: