February 24, 2011

CONFESSIONS...

I got bangs about a week and a half ago and ever since then, I've regretted it. The rest of my hair isn't long enough for the look I was going for. Now I'm waiting (impatiently) for my bangs to grow out.

Today is the last day of my entire life that I'll be 27 and I'm spending it at home with a migraine. I guess it beats working but I'm in my bedroom with the windows completely covered with my curtains and it's dark and kind of depressing. I wish I could enjoy the sunlight--if there is any.

I'm craving cookies like crazy and I almost never crave sweets. I can't figure out whether or not I want a crunchy cookie (like some biscotti) or a chewy cookie (like a chewy chocolate chip).

I know I'm not getting a puppy for my birthday and deep down, it kind of saddens me.

I had a dream about one of my co-workers finishing off a large-size Vita Coco coconut water and throwing it in the garbage. My first thought was "where the heck did he get that from?!" (since they don't carry the large size at McEwan and no longer carry Vita Coco at Whole Foods in Toronto) and not "hey, you can recycle that packaging." To say I'm obsessed with Vita Coco is something of an understatement.

Moral of this post: wait for the rest of your hair to grow out before you get bangs cut.

No comments: