May 4, 2011

IF LIFE WERE PERFECT...

  • I'd wake up to a cup of Starbucks' Awake tea latte--grande and half sweet, of course.
  • I'd never have another migraine.
  • I'd be living in a cool apartment downtown with the Mr.--though that's his unofficial title.
  • I'd own a bakery somewhere in the 'burbs.
  • I'd have a dog...ah heck, three dogs: a Shiba Inu, a Chow Chow and a whatever-Sean-wants, which changes weekly. Right now we're thinking Tibetan Mastiff.
  • I wouldn't eat mini Reese's peanut butter cups with the lining still on.
  • I wouldn't crave chocolate as much as I do now.
  • Someone would make me brownies instead of me having to make them for myself.
*an hour later*

Here's my chocolate craving come to life:Excuse the lighting as I typically bake at night, usually starting around 8 or 9. Anyway, these brownies weren't all that great. Yes, they contained copious amounts of chocolate and yes, they included coconut too (which I am all "balls to the wall" about, but they just weren't chewy! They're your classic cakey brownies, which, if I were a fan of cakes, I'd be all over. But I'm not so I wasn't.

The search for chocolate brownies continues...

No comments: