June 28, 2009

GOODBYE JUNE (BENTO RECAP!)

June is over and I have but a measly few bentos that I never posted. I was a little bit passive about my bentoing in June. There weren't very many that were made or, I forgot to take photos of the ones that were. These are the ones I have photographic evidence of.

Here we have rice with an egg white scramble which includes zucchini, mushrooms and yellow pepper. Along with that we have cherries, blueberries, strawberries and kiwi:
Next up is a concoction of leftovers from Freshii. Freshii is some sort of food court "fast food" where you pick your base (burrito, wrap, salad, soup or rice) and toppings. Or, you can do what I did and order a pre-made option. I opted for the Bliss Bowl which contains brown rice, avocado, portobello mushrooms, red pepper, tomato, red onions and goat cheese. For $7.95 plus tax, it's not that bad. It is really filling, especially the brown rice bowl options. Anyhoo, I had a bunch of it leftover so I mixed in some leftover steak that I cut into chunks and added some yellow pepper and mushrooms. I also have a side of okra--my fave, yum!
The last bento I have for you all is this one...a simple pasta salad with cucumber, red pepper, celery and organic italian dressing.
That's all the bentos from June, folks!

No comments: